Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 May 2011

After a long time...

Okay, so a lots been going on recently! And when I say a lot, I mean TOO MUCH TO HANDLE! 

I found out a week or two ago that I'll be moving to Bangalore at the end of this academic year. Which is especially funny since I moved to India half-way through my IGCSEs, and will be leaving Pune half-way through my IB. The trend shows that I am unable to finish anything in one place. Well, I think Bangalore will be good for me; the schools there are amazing, and it looks like an interesting place - waay more interesting than Pune! xD 

I wrote my SAT on May 7th... I think it went well, but then again, you never really know. So bleh! 

And my exams start on the 25th of May... which is just great! (Not)

Add all of that, IB stress, finishing off internals, the stress of moving, the stress which the people around me give me, and the stress of being bored to death while having too much work to do, and it equals waaaay too much going on! Which kinda sums up my life right now. 

Oh well, blame it on the IB. ;p

Till next time. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree.......doing so much but feeling bored! :(

    ReplyDelete